Nobel Peace Prize Co-Recipient Launches Survivor Corps to Help Survivors of War, Violence and Terrorism Formerly the Landmine Survivors Network (LSN), Survivor Corps Aims to Expand Reach of Global Network of People Helping Each Other Overcome Trauma Caused by War and Conflict

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Monday Potpourri of Things to Pass On

Obviously, I had no "Soldiers Angels Web Surfing" post on Friday.....last week was just hectic, and my work schedule was the same. This past weekend, I actually Never got on the computer at All,lol.....(I know,gasp...what is the world coming to?) and so I missed my Own Anniversary of One Year of Soldiers Angels Web Surfing on May 18th....sheesh, "dorks r us", I saved the link to my post a year ago for the whole month of May,lol, and then forget to log in on the anniversary date :)

No comments:

Blog Archive